- View also
Sensational pathways for young explorers!
Create versatile, highly-robust coursesWith BABIxplore, very young children can develop their motor skills coordination and become aware of their own bodies. They can satisfy their need to dominate by climbing up high, and cultivate their curiosity by exploring the tunnels. Their self-confidence will increase as they discover what they can achieve in complete safety.
The BABIxplore range allows children to explore the world of above and below, using the infinite range of courses that can be created.
NOTE: this motor skills material can be used as part of structured educational activities, organised by qualified professionals.These complementary corner tunnels allow children to create a sequence of bends, zig-zags and u-turns. The male and female tunnel assembly system is reversed to allow for an unlimited amount of combinations.Technical data
- Dimensions : Side: 67.5 cm - H: 48 cm. Arch W: 35 cm - H: 37.5 cm.
- Made from PLASTIC.
- Colour ORANGE
- Made in our Sablé-sur-Sarthe workshops, the different elements of the BABIxplore range were designed with one single goal in mind: to create sturdy parts that can be used together and to allow thousands of children to pass through
- Sturdy and safe
These very strong plastic modules can support a child’s weight. No sharp edges.
The tunnels have transparent portholes so that children can be monitored. The shape of the portholes shows which path to take
The modules link firmly together without the need for additional connecting parts.
Easy to clean.
- With BABIxplore, very young children are able to develop their motor coordination and body awareness skills. They can satisfy their need to dominate by climbing up high, and cultivate their curiosity by exploring the tunnels. Their self-confidence will increase as they discover what they can achieve in complete safety. The large portholes on top of the tunnels allow children to see through, both from the inside and the outside, and also allow constant supervision by adults.
Climb to new heights…
Climbing and being high up allows children to see the world from a different angle.
Crawl and squeeze through gaps…
Children can satisfy their curiosity by passing under tunnels and exploring.
Sliding offers children new and fun sensations.
Children can hide from view and observe the world from inside using the portholes on top.
Test their balance...
Crossing unstable structures helps children develop their balance.
- Made of 100% recyclable plastic.
- To create sequences of bends, it is necessary to join the male and female corner tunnels.