The first motor skill modules for children aged 3+!
An infinite range of versatile coursesIn 1984, Wesco was the first designer and manufacturer to offer a range of foam motor skill modules. Designed in collaboration with psycho-motor therapists, this range promotes the expression of childhood characteristics: spontaneity, acting natural, the need to test yourself, to move, etc.
Used alone or in a number of different combinations, Blocmodules offer a wide range of possibilities, allowing children to develop their motor skills while using their body, developing their movement, taking risks and knowing how to control them, combining and linking motor skill actions, etc.
NOTE: this motor skills equipment can be used as part of structured educational activities, organised by qualified professionalsProducts
- Firm and comfortable foam
24kg/m³ density polyether foam for greater longevity over time: does not lose its shape.
The vinyl cover is easy to clean, with either a soft cloth and cold soapy water or with our cleaning product.
Very strong fabric
Coated fabric on a jersey support, stitched all round with extra strong nylon thread. This covering does not lead to friction burns.
All our modules are sewn, with no fastenings, to avoid injuring children. Our "embroidered" stitching seals the modules, and prevents children from getting inside them.
- Inclusive solutions
- M2 fire retardant fabric
- Dimensions : L: 120 cm - W: 52 cm - H: 30 cm. Hole: L: 60 cm - W: 30 cm - H: 30 cm.
- Made from : VINYL COVERS.
- Color : Colour DARK GREEN/LIGHT GREEN
- While crawling, stepping over, balancing and developing a sense of security and self-confidence...children over the age of 3 will learn to master their motor skills and acquire initiative and perseverance using these modules that are designed, developed and made in France!
Christelle, Designer at Wesco