After receiving 5 "sardine" cards, the players must memorise the large "sardine tin" card. They must remember if the sardine cards in their possession are present on the "sardine tin" card. The player with the best memory wins the game.Technical data
- Composition : 10 large "sardine tin" cards, 40 "sardine" cards.
- Dimensions : Small card L: 10.5 cm - W: 7 cm.
- Made from CARDSTOCK PAPER.
- Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Average playing time: 15 min.
- For memory work.
- This game is ideal for helping children to develop their observation, reflection and concentration. The player must create mental representations of the cards content. An excellent exercise to work on memory development.