Natural, pig bristle has good grip and high resistance. Suitable for oil-based and acrylic painting.Its short handle and ergonomic shape are perfectly suited to a child's hand.Technical data
- Dimensions : - Handle L: 10.5 cm - Ø 2.5 cm. Total L. of brush: 13 cm.
- Made from PIG BRISTLE and PLASTIC (handle).
- Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Supplied in a storage box.
- Easy to handle
- For developing creativity.
- Inclusive solutions
- (...) With children having coordination problems or dyspraxia, it is difficult to enable free creative expression if movements are hampered by awkward tool handling. With ergonomic brushes, children can use a palmar grip. The palmar grip is big and uses all the fingers and palm of the hand. So children who find it difficult to use a thin brush can take ergonomic brushes by their ends with the whole hand. Movement will be more general and use the whole arm for large size graphic drawings. Emmanuelle LANGLOIS, psychomotor therapist