- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
Mosaics involve connecting different tessellating shapes together in order to make shapes and landscapes. For very young children, you can introduce them to this art using stickered mosaics. Once their dexterity has improved, they can then move on to using glue or paste. Mosaics can be made of different types of material: wood, glass, cardboard, etc.Products
- These ready-to-use colored mosaic pieces allow you to create your own designs without the need to cut them first.
- For developing creativity.
- Dimensions : Max size: Ø 12 cm.
- Made from : PLASTIC.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Other features Product : Assorted colours.
- Can be stuck on any surface using our adhesive dots.