The sweets are laid out face up on the game board. One of the children rolls the 3 dice. The first child to find a sweet which matches the colour combination shown on the dice, wins the sweet. The game ends when one of the children has won 5 sweets. This game tests children's reflexes and concentration.Composition : 41 coloured sweets, 3 coloured dice and 1 FABRIC game mat.Products
- Ø 45 cm
- Inclusive solutions
- Dimensions : Mat: Ø 45 cm.
- Made from : screen printed WOOD (Sweets).
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Duration : Average playing time: 10 to 20 min.
- Observation games like The Sweets for example allow in a very fun way to work on visual scanning and observation with children from 3 years onwards depending on the game. These are important advantages in the process of learning to read.
Emmanuelle LANGLOIS Psychomotor therapist