- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
Sequencing ability and remembering what is presented in a visual way is essential for the development of:
- reading (perceptiveness and comprehension)
- writing (correct sequence of letters and words)
- the child's capacity to resolve a problem (ability to analyse point after point)
- learning phoneticsComposition : 9 stories with 3 to 5 cardsProducts
- Inclusive solutions
- Dimensions : Side 9 cm.
- Made from : CARDBOARD.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Delivery : Comes in a plastic storage box.