Memory games can be used as sorting or discussion exercises. The rules are simple: cards, left face down in front of the players, must be turned over two at a time to match pairs.Composition : 32 cards.Products
- Self-correction system for each background colour
- Develops memory and language
Refining observational skills and remembering position
- Inclusive solutions
- Dimensions : Side: 8 cm - th: 0.3 cm.
- Made from : CARDBOARD.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Duration : Average playing time : 10 min.
- An expert's opinion. G. Anne, Psychomotor Therapist.
During their development, a child first goes through a phase of association where everything is the 'same', before being able to differentiate things. This is why memo and lotto games are essential to support a child's cognitive development by sharpening their observational skills.