Ideal for visualising how long an activity will take!Here is a simple, visual tool for understanding how time passes without needing to read a clock: the red zone diminishes and eventually disappears altogether.The alarm can be turned off.Products
- Encourages independence and autonomy.
- A plan for the day is good for children. Pictures can be added to make it easier to understand. This timer helps the child to conceptualise time thanks to its unique system of visual aids. The model with sound has an extra advantage as it emits a signal when the allotted period of time has elapsed.
- Dimensions : Side 19 cm - th. 2 cm.
- Made from : PLASTIC.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Supply : Requires 1 AA LR6 1.5 V battery (not included).
- The time timer is a reassuring tool for children on the autistic spectrum (or with GDD), from 3 years of age. By seeing the time, they can anticipate the changes in activities and places which are often the source of stress. Leni CASSAGNETTES, Miss E and blogger at Maîtresseuh.