The graphite pencil is the classic pencil for all types of work: sketching, writing, drawing...These graphite pencils cover the 12 degrees of hardness (4H - 3H - 2H - H - F - HB - B - 2B - 3B - 4B - 5B - 6B) to ensure high quality accurate work in the arts, graphics, design, architecture ...Products
- Made in Europe
- artist quality
- Wood sourced from eco-managed forests.
- Dimensions : Ø 0.7 cm - L: 17 cm - Lead: Ø 0.2 cm.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Comes with : Supplied in a storage box.
- The dryer the pencil (H), the lighter the line will be; the oilier the pencil (B), the darker the line will be. The most common version, which is mostly used for drawing is the HB: easy to erase, then for deepening the shading an oilier pencil can be used. The hardest leads are mainly used in technical drawing.