Based on the teaching principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, the PECS method enables people with speech deficiency to communicate in a functional and independent manner.
Wesco drew their inspiration from this method and offer realistic picture books linked with the person's environment. It is therefore possible for them to communicate and express their concrete, physical and emotional needs to others.Each picture features a part of the body for easier recognition. These cards help the children become aware of their own body and to develop some concepts health and hygiene.Composition : 35 cards.Products
- Inclusive solutions
- Dimensions : L: 14.8 cm - W: 10.5 cm.
- Made from : LAMINATED CARDBOARD.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Delivery : Supplied in a storage case.
- Picture books are highly recommended for developing visual discrimination and memory. They also develop discussions and build vocabulary.