- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
Based on the teaching principles of Applied Behavior Analysis, the PECS method enables people with speech deficiency to communicate in a functional and independent manner.
Wesco drew their inspiration from this method and offer realistic picture books linked with the person's environment. It is therefore possible for them to communicate and express their concrete, physical and emotional needs to others.Everyday objects numbered and organised into seven themes: in the house, mealtime, at school, toys, sport, the garden and clothes. Each theme is marked with a colour code allowing children to identify them more easily.Composition : 45 cards.Products
- Inclusive solutions
- Dimensions : L: 14.8 cm - W: 10.5 cm.
- Made from : LAMINATED CARDBOARD.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Delivery : Supplied in a storage case.
- Picture books are highly recommended for developing visual discrimination and memory. They also develop discussions and build vocabulary.