- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
Thickness adapted to complement our BABImodules coursesCreated alongside psycho-motor therapists, the Tiny Tot Module range has been specifically designed to promote the learning of motor skills and sensory exploration in children.
Perfect for playing on the ground or at a low height, our Tiny Tot modules can be combined with each other in an infinite number of ways to create fun, sensory courses (colours, textures, mirrors), depending on what your child needs or wants.Products
- Very strong fabric
Does not collapse
24 kg/m³ foam: tough and long-lasting
- Soft and strong
The foam modules are covered in jersey-lined vinyl sewn with a strong vinyl cover, for improved softness and to prevent friction burns.
All our modules are sewn, with no fastenings, to avoid injuring children. Most are also equipped with an anti-slip backing.
The fabric is easy to clean, using either a soft cloth and cold soapy water, or our cleaning product.
- Inclusive solutions
- M2 fire retardant fabric
- Dimensions : L: 96 cm - W: 48 cm - th: 6 cm.
- Made from : Polyether FOAM, density 24kg/m³, covered with an M2 fire retardant jersey-lined vinyl cover.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Fitted with : Fitted with an anti-slip base.
- All these modules have the same 48 cm width to create various layouts.
This equipment for developing motor skills is used for supervised educational activities, for free play or guided by qualified professionals.
- Crawl, climb, slide, balance... Children can play in complete safety within our courses, designed to challenge thousands of children.
Christelle Boutin, Designer at Wesco