To make pathways for rhythmic tumblingThe multicoloured mats are recommended for normal or intensive school use. They are designed to make pathways for rhythmic tumbling. When lined up they can be used to judge jumping distances or used for throwing exercises.Technical data
- Composition : 3 folding tumbling mats (1 orange/red, 1 green and 1 blue).
- Dimensions : L: 240 cm - W: 120 cm - th: 4 cm.
- Made from Ultra-firm polyethylene foam.
- Colour MULTICOLOURED
density 25 kg/m3
- Ultra-firm, polyethylene foam, identical to tatami Judo mats.
Soft, pleasant vinyl cover.
Fitted with velcro strips for placing them side by side.
Securely sewn to prevent any contact with the foam.
Fitted with a non-slip base.
- Fire-retardant M2 Fire retardant fabric
- For indoors exercises only
- All our mats are vinyl covered and jersey lined, and are M2 fire retardant. Soft to the touch, and easy to clean, they are also hypoallergenic and do not contain phthalates.