Quality comes firstCreated alongside psycho-motor therapists, the Tiny Tot Module range has been specifically designed to promote the learning of motor skills and sensory exploration in children.
Perfect for playing on the ground or at a low height, our Tiny Tot modules can be combined with each other in an infinite number of ways to create fun, sensory courses (colours, textures, mirrors), depending on what your child needs or wants.Composition : 5 pieces: 1 river mat, 1 mat with 4 waves, 1 large hump, 2 small humps.Products
- Highly resistant vinyl fabric, easy maintenance
24 kg/m³ foam: strength and longevity, will not lose its shape
- Soft and strong
The foam modules are covered in jersey-lined vinyl sewn with a strong vinyl cover, for improved softness and to prevent friction burns.
All our modules are sewn, with no fastenings, to avoid injuring children. Most are also equipped with an anti-slip backing.
The fabric is easy to clean, using either a soft cloth and cold soapy water, or our cleaning product.
- Inclusive solutions
- M2 fire retardant fabric
- Dimensions : Floor space 240 x 48 cm.
- Made from : VINYL COVERS.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Fitted with : Fitted with an anti-slip base.
- All these modules have the same 48 cm width to create various layouts.
This equipment for developing motor skills is used for supervised educational activities, for free play or guided by qualified professionals.
- Crawl, climb, slide, balance... Children can play in complete safety within our courses, designed to challenge thousands of children.
Christelle Boutin, Designer at Wesco