A sportsperson's paradise!Motor skills activity materials
Whilst having fun, children will develop their physical skills by climbing, crawling, sliding, jumping...and their coordination.
The CLIMBenergy is the ideal tool to enable children to gain confidence and trust through various sporting activities.
Climbing to new heights… Children often enjoy being high up. It gives them a chance to tower over people and see the world from a different angle.
Sliding, climbing, crawling all provide new and fun sensations.Composition : 5 activities: the fireman's pole, the body passage, a wave climbing panel, a trellis and a removable panel (climbing exercises).Products
The panels are made of melamine and the the feet of solid beech. All the coloured surfaces of the structure are made of extremely strong melamine.
All support bars have been covered in foam.
The panels which are solely reserved for climbing activities have been covered in an anti-slip material.
Each climbing activity has a safety net that prevents children from climbing over the different structures.
Possibility to develop beneath the structure.
- We can quote for assembly service. Contact us!
- Corner kit
- M2 fire retardant fabric
- Dimensions : Total Height: 215cm. Floor space :with mat: 2.5 to 3.5m x 2.7m.
- Made from : WOOD.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Delivery : Comes unassembled.Comes with mats and a set of scarves.
- These structures are sold with shock absorbing mats.
This equipment, for developing motor skills, is used for supervised educational activities, for free play or guided by qualified professionals.
- Our CLIMBemergy range comes unassembled, without wall pegs and fastenings: these will vary depending on the type of wall (concrete, plaster etc.)