- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
A sportsperson's paradise!Motor skills activity materials
Whilst having fun, children will develop their physical skills by climbing, crawling, sliding, jumping...and their coordination.
The CLIMBenergy is the ideal tool to enable children to gain confidence and trust through various sporting activities.
Climbing to new heights… Children often enjoy being high up. It gives them a chance to tower over people and see the world from a different angle.
Sliding, climbing, crawling all provide new and fun sensations.Composition : 5 activities: the body passage, an extension exercise, a panel for launching balloons, a trellis and a removable panel (coordination exercise).Products
The panels are made of melamine and the the feet of solid beech. All the coloured surfaces of the structure are made of extremely strong melamine.
All support bars have been covered in foam.
The panels which are solely reserved for climbing activities have been covered in an anti-slip material.
Each climbing activity has a safety net that prevents children from climbing over the different structures.
Possibility to develop beneath the structure.
- We can quote for assembly service. Contact us!
- Wall kit
Gaining self-confidence and faith
- Formaldehyde content less than 4 mg/100 g (2 times less than the european standard). Wood sourced from eco-managed forests.
- M2 fire retardant fabric
- Dimensions : Total Height: 215cm. Floor space :with mat: 2 to 4m x 3.2m.
- Made from : WOOD.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Delivery : Comes unassembled with 7 mats and a set of nets.
- These structures are sold with shock absorbing mats.
This equipment, for developing motor skills, is used for supervised educational activities, for free play or guided by qualified professionals.
- Our CLIMBenergy is delivered flat-packed, without wall fixings: these will vary depending on the type of wall (concrete, plaster etc.).