- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
Balance course and construction
Ultra-resistantArchiblock cardboard bricks can be used to create many different routes and an infinite number of constructions... They are safe for children and lightweight, yet have great strength, being strong enough to even take the weight of an adult...
Combined with bricks or used alone, these panels fit easily together to create structures of an impressive size...Composition : 50 items: 2 sets of 10 bricks, 2 sets of 10 half-cubes and 1 set of 10 cubesProducts
- Highly resistant: can support the weight of an adult up to 80 kg
Safe: Hand protective net
Double corrugated cardboard
- Supplied with a guide to create structured and diversified activities
This equipment for developing motor skills is used for supervised educational activities, for free play or play guided by qualified professionals.
- Recyclable cardboard from eco-managed forests
Decoration printed with food-safe ink
- Number of pieces : 50 pieces
- Dimensions : Half-cubes: L: 15 cm - W: 15 cm - H: 7.5 cm. Cube Side: L: 15 cm - W: 15 cm - H: 15 cm. Bricks: L: 30 cm - W: 15 cm - H: 7.5 cm.
- Made from : CARDBOARD.
- Tips for using : Indoor use
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Delivery : Delivered flat-packed, do-it-yourself installation. Supplied with an educational booklet.