- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
Ideal for group activities.
2 in 1: Stool and instrument.Thanks to the special system of vibrating plates, a snare drum sound and a bass sound depending on where you put your hand on the stool:
- in the middle of the front of the stool: it is a bass sound.
- at the top front: it's the sound of a quiet class.
The stool offers children a fun first approach to the world of music. Current studies show that the use of drums help to develop concentration, coordination, creative intelligence and good behaviour. After just a few minutes, a young child can play different sounds and distinct rhythms.Products
- Inclusive solutions
- Dimensions : Seat height: 38cm - W: 26cm - D: 26cm - Weight: 2.9kg.
- Made from : WOOD.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED
- Delivery : Comes assembled.
- Starting, practising and living music with different children is a magnificent experience, full of surprises. Hearing a child who does not speak, sing in tune, or join a student who cannot control his movements, are just 2 examples of the extraordinary power of music. Music allows for communication beyond words and beyond all disabilities.
Joan Koenig, head of the Koenig school in Paris.