- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
An infinite number of versatile courses for diversified motor skill experiences, for indoor or outdoor use
Ready for new adventures!Create a range of courses and easily adapt the desired difficulty level by moving the pieces around on the ground or in the grooves in the 'rock' pieces. This versatility allows you to create an infinite number of courses, giving your children a new adventure every day.
Explor'action blocks allow children to master their motor skills and to acquire confidence, the ability to take the initiative and to develop confidence in their physical abilities.The straight board can be placed easily in the rock housings and can hold a hoop. Placed between two rocks, they transform into a bridge, to help develop balance.Products
- Made in Europe
- can be used on slopes or between rocks or housings, to help improve balance. They can also hold hoops.
For added safety, the blocks in this range have no sharp edges.
The blocks in the Explor'action range are sturdy and will support the weight of several children or an adult.
The blocks are light and can be moved by children.
Blocks are easy to clean and can be disinfected.
Easy to assemble
The blocks link together easily without the need for additional connecting parts which may become lost or pose a danger.
Manufactured from materials suitable for outdoor use (composite wood, high density anti-UV treated plastic, epoxy finished metal)
100% recyclable plastic
- Inclusive solutions
- Made from recycled plastic.
Made of 100% recyclable plastic.
- Dimensions : L: 120cm - W: 28cm - H: 10cm.
- Made from : thick POLYETHYLENE.
- Tips for using : For indoor and outdoor use.
- Color : Colour LIGHT GREEN
- Designed to be used inside and outside, the different products in the EXPLOR'action range offer different possibilities for climbing, crawling, working on balance, etc. Made from recyclable plastic, they combine three unique advantages: lightweight, sturdy and versatile!
Christelle Boutin, Designer at Wesco