Large size = 32 cm
Quality and resistanceThese puppets and dolls are excellent teaching tools which enable you to tackle several important themes:
- Language and understanding of the different emotions expressed by the various dolls.
- Shape recognition from the symbols printed on their clothing which are directly related to the expressions they make.These puppets are very easy to put on, and can be used by younger children over 1 year old. 4 main themes are available for stimulating the imagination while having fun. The child can therefore identify themselves with certain people while developing their personality and expressing themselves.Set of 3 two-sided puppets to be used in oral expression activities. When used in a groups, children can be asked to describe the emotion shown by the puppet and the associated symbol.Composition : 3 two-sided puppets : surprise/anger, laughter/tears, happiness/sadness.Products
An expression = a symbol
- Made from various fabrics.
Washable at 30°C
Non-detachable embroidered eyes and facial details.
Limbs and stomach made with a single piece of sewn fabric for greater longevity.
Fabrics guaranteed free from azo dyes reducing the risk of allergies.
- Dimensions : H: 32 cm.
- Made from : VARIOUS FABRICS.
- Washing : at 30 °C.
- Color : Colour MULTICOLOURED