- To be bought together with…
Create your own kits to suit your needs!The TACTIK Scogym range allows the creation of an infinite number of motor skills courses and gymnastic activities. Fully modular and very strong, this range has been specially designed for intensive group use. Its elements are compatible with our hoops and poles.This board helps refine motor skills and develop concentration and coordination. The child must guide a ball along the groove across length of the board.Products
- Made in Europe
- Level 1: Very close to the ground, these motor skill exercises provide reassurance for the child. Increased benefit by using with bare feet, enhancing sensations and body awareness.
Level 2: Climb, come down, pass over... The pathways are higher, with inclines, to improve motor skill abilities.
- LEVEL 1
- Move the ball with their feet
- Dimensions : L: 81 cm - W: 18 cm - TH: 1.8 cm.
- Made from : varnished PLYWOOD and SOLID WOOD.
- Color : Colour BLUE
- Comes with : Comes with an educational booklet.
- I had the opportunity to try out a Tactik Scogym kit, in partnership with Wesco. These kits allow you to carry out multiple activities, to vary the support offered and difficulty level. From a practical point of view, they can be carried in a dedicated storage bag, which is ideal for occupational therapists like me who work from home!
Juliette Lequinio, Occupational Therapist