To be bought together with
- YOU WILL LIKE ALSO
The bubble or marble tube is a vital element of any sensory space. It has a strong visual impact and captivates adults and children alike. It is interactive with the button controlling the speed of the bubbles or marbles. As an option, when connected to a wired control box, it is even possible to change the colours instantly or mix them to obtain a greater range of colours.Composition : 1 tube, its stand and its power cord.Products
- demineralised water
- Inclusive solutions
- Dimensions : H: 120 cm - Ø 15 cm.
- Tips for using : Used with demineralised water (20 L minimum).
- Color : Colour various
- Delivery : Delivered flat-packed, do-it-yourself installation. Supplied with mounting screws.
- Recommendation: for extra safety, it is advisable to use the wall stand (ref. 53292) with the bubble tube (ref. 53996 to avoid the lid being knocked off and the water spilling.
- The Snoezelen education method leads to well-being. (...) It means creating an atmosphere from materials, textures, colours, smells, sounds, like an invitation to a sensory journey. (...) It is a non-directive practice. The approach is based on learning about the outside world through the body and the five senses. The teacher is a facilitator who listens to the responses to the stimuli and acts on the ambiance if necessary (...) The practice of Snoezelen is above all the sensory knowledge of the stimulating person towards the stimulated person. The Snoezelen philosophy rests on 3 distinct ritualised times: discovery and relaxation, rest and sensory experiences, interactivity and return to reality (...). Nathalie Casso-Vicarini, early childhood educator, teacher at the Paris West University.