Advent decorative festoons
- Sheets of TOGA fancy paper
- Sheets of coloured Kraft paper
- Satin cord
- Cut out 24 cubes from a mixture of both types of paper.
- Glue the tabs to form the cube. If you like, you can fill the hollow cubes with sweets, presents, etc.
- Arrange the cubes in your preferred order before assembling the festoon. Make a hole in the edge of each cube to pass a length of satin cord through. Secure it to the festoon with a double overhand knot.
- All that remains is to hang the decoration up.