- Bead pompoms
- Adhesive felt sheets
- Paper twine
- Snowflake and star glitter
- Adhesive decorative wooden shapes Christmas
- Fabric glue
- And also:
- Cut out the felt using 3 shades of green.
(3 parts = 1 triangle and 2 trapezes)
- Remove the protective film from the adhesive only from the part to stick on the clothes peg (1 cm from the middle of your shape).
- Glue your shapes on the clamp. (Keep in mind the order of the colours.)
- Put the clothes peg on the string.
- Thread the pompoms and bells, alternating with the clothes pegs.
- Glue on the flakes and stars with felt glue.
- Add Christmas adhesive wooden shapes.