Easter Chicks Noughts & Crosses game
Version 1, needlework | Age: 8 or over | Difficulty:
Version 2, glue | Age: 5 or over | Difficulty:
- Felt foam sheets
- Hank of matt-finish embroidery thread
- Stick-on eyes
- 1 black marker pen
- 1 pair of scissors
- Mark out a 20cm square on the green felt foam and cut it out.
- Mark out 4 strips on the back of the black felt foam, ½ centimetre wide by 20cm long, and cut them out.
- Glue two of the black strips onto the green background, one at 6.5cm and the other 13cm from one edge. Glue two more at right angles, measuring the same distance from that edge.
- Draw the following shapes using the templates and a marker pen, then cut them all out:
- 10 large egg shapes on the white felt foam,
- 10 large egg shapes on the blue felt foam,
- 5 small egg shapes on the yellow felt foam,
- 5 smal egg shapes on the red felt foam,
- 5 small beaks, 5 headcrests, and 10 wings on the blue felt foam,
- 5 small beaks, 5 headcrests, and 10 wings on the orange felt foam,
FC Paques - MorpionPoulettes - et5"
- FC Paques - MorpionPoulettes - et5
- Version 1: sew matching pairs of egg shapes together back-to-back after slipping a small ball of cotton wool between them to pad them out.
Version 2: take matching pairs of adhesive felt foam shapes -don't forget to put cotton wool between the large shapes to pad them out- then glue them together back to back.
- Glue the eyes onto each of the small “egg” shapes to finish off your chicks as well as your game.