If you need any help, please read the FAQ and find your answer among the most frequently asked questions.
- 1. MY CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
Click onto "Log in" and then onto create account.
Enter your customer code starting with AA in the “you are already Wesco customer” part. Then click onto Ok to show your post address information.
Complete this file with your email address and password to end up your eshop account creation.Contact us using the corresponding link at the end of the page or directly clicking here Contact us . Choose Customer service and then I have a problem with my client account.. Enter your details and message and click onto Submit. We will answer shortly.To receive a new password, click onto “Log in” and then onto "Forgot your password ?". Enter your email address and click onto “Validate”.To modify my details like email address, phone nr, post address :
Log in with your email address and password.
> In the “account information” part, you can amend your email address, your password, or name.
In the “address book” , you can modify the invoicing and/or delivery address.
- 2. THE PRODUCTS
I would like to order an item I have seen in the Wesco catalogues. How can I find it in the website ?2 options :
- Use the “Find a product here” box (on the top part of the web page) to search the item with its name or the item nr.
- Use the Quick order option. (under the basket) and enter the item nr.If you have questions about Wesco products, fill the "Contact Us" page or call our local office at (0115) 989 9765.Subscribe to our newsletter to receive information about Wesco offers and new products ! Click on Newsletter, (at the bottom of the web page) and fill your email address. You can stop the newsletter service at any moment.You can receive the Wesco catalogues for free, by asking for it from our "Contact Us" page .You can receive a free quotation, by asking for it from our "Contact Us" page .
- 3. MY ORDER
- By credit card (account debited upon dispatch)
- By transfertYou will receive an order confirmation email as soon as your order is registered.
You will also receive an information email as soon as your order is shipped out.You can contact us using the corresponding link at the end of the page.Please check :
- the offer conditions (there may be some ranges which cannot be included in the offer)
- the offer validity dates
- on which website the offer is valid
- if the code is valid only once, you may have used it already with your last order.When you are in the basket, enter the code in the Gift cards box. If the conditions of the offer are applicable to your order, the discount is directly applied.
- 4. THE DELIVERY
The freight charge is £3.50 before VAT.
Delivery charges are free for orders of £250 and more.The delivery time varies according to the order availability :
If all items are available in stock when your order is placed, it will be delivered in 8 days
> If some items are not in stock when your order is placed, your order will be sent out partial and the remaining items will be sent out afterwards as soon as available.The availability information of an item is visible on each product page :
• Available : the item is in stock
• Available in xx days : the item will be available in the xx coming days. You can order it today and you will get it as soon as it is in stock again.Yes. On the Delivery page on the ordering process, Choose “delivery to another address/ New address” and fill in the information sheet..
- 5. RETURNS
If you placed your order on our website and you have a problem with one or several items, you can ask for a return directly online. To do so, please follow the below steps :
1. Log onto your account
In your customer account, go to "My online orders" section.
Choose the relevant order nr and click onto "See".
At the bottom of the order summary, click onto “Return a product”.
2. Please complete the form.
Please complete this form where you will be able to indicate the product and the quantity to return, and the reasons for this return. You will also indicate your instructions regarding your choice on a refund or a credit note.
Once this form is filled, click onto “Validate” to confirm your request.
3. Send the product back.
If this is Wesco's responsability (damaged or defective items, or not corresponding to your order), our after sale division will contact you within 24 hours to confirm your return has been taken over by Wesco.
If the return is due to personal convenience, If the return is due to personal convenience, you have to return the products according to the indicated conditions.
You can print the pre-filled return form and insert it in your parcel.
4. Return follow-up
You can follow the progress of your request in the “Product return” section of your customer account.
- 6. Security of your personal data
In principle, data from customers, suppliers and website visitors is treated confidentially and always in accordance with legal regulations. This particularly applies to personal information, Wesco complying with the law on the protection of personal data. When you visit our web site, only the data necessary to offer our products and offerings in the most optimal way possible is processed and used. After leaving our website, this data (IP address, pages visited, links used, language settings, browser, date, time and duration of your visit, etc.) are only used to improve and develop our websites. On some pages, you will be prompted to fill in your personal data. Without this information, you will not have access to services that are offered in some cases a cookie is placed on your computer. To process an electronic payment, we use a secure SSL encryption. We insist that our site may, through a link, redirect you to other Web sites to which these provisions do not necessarily apply. In addition, we disclaim any responsibility for the content of linked sites.