QUALITY, Our DNA
Increasing customer satisfaction | Respecting the general conditions of sale | Ensuring full compliance of products subject to mandatory requirements
100% OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE STANDARDS IN EFFECT!
- an assessment of the conformity of the products at each stage of the manufacturing process
- 100% of regulated products are tested and certified by accredited and independent external laboratories
- our WESLAB internal laboratory allows our dedicated Quality team to carry out more than 4000 inspections a year
Certified ISO 9001, Wesco makes quality management its priority
PRODUCTS GUARANTEED WITHOUT HARMFUL SUBSTANCES
- guaranteed textile products without azo dyes in accordance with Directive 2002/61 / EC
- bottles and dishes guaranteed without Bisphenol A
- a wide choice of phthalate-free products: baby products, ranges coated with coated canvas, etc.
- mattresses and bed linen labeled "Textile Confidence" Oeko-Tex 100, guaranteeing the absence of chemicals harmful to health
THE ENVIRONMENT, THE CONDITION OF OUR FUTURE
Reducing our greenhouse gas emissions (electricity, gas, transport emissions) | Reducing the use of natural resources (waste, paper, water) | Designing and selecting products that are more respectful of the environment | Promoting the treatment of end-of-life products and studying the establishment of pathways
A PRODUCT DESIGN AND A DISTRIBUTION RESPECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
- using totally or partially recyclable materials: plastics, solid wood, chipboard or MDF from eco-managed forests, textiles, etc.
- using certified Certipur coated canvas
- designing sustainable product with separable materials for easy sorting and recycling
- selecting suppliers committed to a sustainable development approach
- adapting of package sizes to ordered products and flat pack delivery
20% of our products have an environmental benefit, 95% of our shipping packaging are recyclable
WESCO, A COMPANY ANCHORED IN ITS TERRITORY
Promoting lasting relationships with our partners | Promoting suppliers with a Sustainable Development approach | With equal offer, favoring local participants | Getting involved in the territory networks and associations
As a Family business, we favour a structure on a human scale and a sustainable development choice.
In line with our social and environmental approach, we favour French manufacturing and we also call upon European suppliers, whether for our supplies of raw materials or for finished products.
For more information on our CSR commitments, soon on www.wesco-group.com